Students and Parents:
As we put one of the most challenging years behind us we would like to wish each of you a very Happy New Year 2021!
2020 saw us facing many obstacles. No one would have thought at this time last year we would face a pandemic and still be working through it today. Facing challenges makes us stronger and ready for whatever lies ahead. In doing so we learn to be resilient and we strengthen our character and confidence.
We are very fortunate to be a part of your world and martial arts passion. Our resolve in 2021 is to continue to provide you the very best in martial arts training.
Let’s make 2021 great together!
On line registration is the best way to register, and it is open now. Class size is limited to 20 per class. Once a class is full, we will use a wait list. In order to accommodate as many students as possible, Belt ranks need to register for classes as outlined below unless approved by Mr. Henry.
White, Gold, – Beginner class (M/W 6:00pm – 6:50pm)
Orange, Purple, green– Intermediate class (M/W 6:50pm – 7:40pm)
Blue, Red– Advance class (M/W 6:40pm – 8:30pm)
2nd Brown & 1st Brown – Black Belt Prep (starts June 23rd– T/TH 7:50pm – 8:40pm)
With the class size guidelines the students will need to attend the class they are participating in. We may adjust a class if the enrollment is not met.
• All participants to wear shoes (no flip flops).
• Sparring and self-defense suspended (which has physical contact), so do not bring any bags to class.
• Parent/Guardians must accompany student(s) to class room.
• Anyone watching will need to do so outside the room.
• We are suspending our use of the attendance cards and will keep track differently
• We will have marks on the floor on positioning of participants to maintain social distancing.
• Instructors will have masks to wear and students are encouraged do so as well.
There is signage posted at the FAC regarding everyone’s responsibility to self-screen for symptoms. Therefore before a student attends a class self-screening should occur. If a participant is not feeling well, they should not attend class for everyone’s safety.
Please let me know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you kicking in class!