Students and Parents:
We are reopening with our June 22nd/23rd session.
On line registration is the only way to register, and it is open now. Class size is limited to 20 per class. Once a class is full, we will use a wait list. In order to accommodate as many students as possible, Belt ranks need to register for classes as outlined below unless approved by Mr. Henry.
White, Gold, – Beginner class (M/W 6:00pm – 6:50pm)
Orange, Purple, green– Intermediate class (M/W 6:50pm – 7:40pm)
Blue, Red– Advance class (M/W 6:40pm – 8:30pm)
2nd Brown & 1st Brown – Black Belt Prep (starts June 23rd– T/TH 7:50pm – 8:40pm)
With the class size guidelines the students will need to attend the class they are participating in. We may adjust a class if the enrollment is not met.
• All participants to wear shoes (no flip flops).
• Sparring and self-defense suspended (which has physical contact), so do not bring any bags to class.
• Parent/Guardians must accompany student(s) to class room.
• Anyone watching will need to do so outside the room.
• We are suspending our use of the attendance cards and will keep track differently
• We will have marks on the floor on positioning of participants to maintain social distancing.
• Instructors will have masks to wear and students may do so as well.
There is signage posted at the FAC regarding everyone’s responsibility to self-screen for symptoms. Therefore before a student attends a class self-screening should occur. If a participant is not feeling well, they should not attend class for everyone’s safety.
Please let me know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.